This website is the place where I share some of my realizations. I apply the same principles driving fablabs, which publish their production on a wiki.
As a consequence, note that some of these articles are in progress. I update them as soon as I realize new steps. So they may look incomplete on purpose or not. Feel free to ask question by email.
- Buildtool to generate scientific figures
- Humidity controller for glove box
- How to make a cheap laser sheet from a laser spot
- March-Zehnder interferometer
- Record weight values on a Mettler Toledo XS105
- Long working distance microscope (epifluorescence)
- Control a Nikon camera
- Vacuum chamber in high temperature environment: home-made lid
You can also browse the tag list.
Sources can be downloaded from this git repository or from the source link on the top of each page.
Part of the equipment and some realisations received funding from the People Programme (Marie Curie Actions) of the European Union's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) under REA grant agreement 623541. I thank Sepideh Khodaparast and François Ingremeau for many useful discussions.